Monday, March 24, 2008

A Beautiful Day for the Park

Don't fly off Nikki!
I love to be outside!

Nikki wanted to go over and play with Hunter after school but I thought since we have had such beautiful weather lately that we should do something outside. I love it when it starts to get warmer but still isn't too hot that you feel like you're melting! Since it was spring break week the school playground was available so we walked down to enjoy the nice afternoon. We all had to take a turn on the swings! Rion only wanted to sit on Kari's lap at first and it was so funny seeing her try to keep him on her lap with the girls taking over like they are - sorry Kari.








8 comments:

Paul and Alysa said...

Angie-- love the blog, looks like you are doing great?

Unknown said...

Hey Angie! OK, I finally started a blog: http://www.thefluckigerfamily.blogspot.com/
Love seeing all your pictures! Drop me a line!

. said...

Hi Angie! It's so fun discovering other friends' blogs. I hope you don't mind I added your link to my list! I never see you - Jasen said he did at the workout place, though. Hope you're doing well! I'm excited to hear about Kari's babies!
Stephanie

Melissa said...

Hi Angie! Long time no talk! I like your blog, way cute! Here's mine you can enjoy!

Melissa
http://my-lissa.blogspot.com/

Borland family said...

Angie! Hi! I don't know if you remember us, but I remember you! YOur blog looks awesome! Here's our borlandtimes.blogspot.com

Kenna said...

Hey - I am so glad you found me. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were. I would love to hear what you've been up to. Email me - kennadawn@hotmail.com

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Halo BW said...

What a good weather!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/9-keuntungan-berkarir-di-startup-yang-perlu-kamu-ketahui