Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun Surprises


The other day I thought it would be fun to fill a 'baby bottle' up with some goodies for Kristin, Kevin and new little Gracie. After searching for quite a while to find plain m & m's - that weren't dark chocolate - Kari finally found some for me. Thanks Kari! The kids of course wanted to help so we dumped out all the candies (we added the red hots just for you Kevin because we know how much you like chocolate) and everyone helped fill the bottle. It was a wild, crazy, fun time! We all loved it! Hunter, Rion and Nikki also had a blast pretending it was a bottle just for them - don't worry Kevin, we washed it for you.




4 comments:

Misti said...

You are the cutest aunt alive!

Jilly Bean said...

Fun adventures, Ang! I miss you! I really miss hearing your laugh. I've got to make it to the next girls' reunion!

The Hillan Family said...

What a great idea! You are SO FUN!!!

Mom and Me said...

Angie,
I just love you. You are so fun. I could totally just follow you around. Anytime you want go for a walk come over.