Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Four things list...

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in any particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cleaning Lady
2. Nanny
3. Olympics Festival Tour Guide
4. Health Club Porter

Four movies I've watched more than three times:
1. Pride & Prejudice (the new one)
2. Rad
3. Jaws (all of them)
4. Elf


Four Places I have lived:
1. Provo,Utah
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Sunnyvale, California
4. Littleton, Colorado


Four T.V. Shows that I watch regularly:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3.
4.


Four places I have been:
1. Scotland
2. Canada
3. Florida
4. Maine


Four People who e-mail me (regularly) :
1. Misti
2. Jasmin
3. My mom
4. Teresa


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fruit & Veggies
2. Swedish Meatballs
3. Mexican
4. Jamba


Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. China
3. Anywhere on the coast
4. Africa


Four Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Gracie
2. Kari & Jon's twins
3. Summer activities
4. Paying off my debt


Now it's all your turn.

No comments: